Friday, March 7, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow HARDER please :(

Well yesterday it snowed starting about 2:30 p.m., we were hoping to be sent home from work, but that did not happen. Also last night we were hoping for more snow, but it missed Fort Worth and went on its merry little way. Oh well maybe next year! Until then I guess I'll have to enjoy the random cold days inbetween all those 70 degree days :D.

Here is a picture of the snow:



This is Hefy the Housing Inspector in our Office, he is form Georgia and he was pretty excited about the snow! :) Norita went home early so Hefty and I held down the fort while Jonathan was at a meeting and Amy was home sick. So to do this, Hefty, Jason and I all had ice cream :D.

I have to tell you though, you would of thought the world was coming to an end the way the News channels broadcasted WINTER STORM, being from the midwest this is still entertaining to me. :) Denton did get 9 inches, and at first I though wow! But then I remembered, thats nothing compared to good 'ol Kansas :).

0 comments: