Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 4: Montego Bay Jamaica

Day 4 we wake up very excited to know that we are in Montego Bay! We go out on the front deck and see that we are really here!




These are just a few we took!


Waiting for Excursion!!


The shore excursion we all chose was riding in a semi-sub and see coral reefs! We were pretty exited, we also were going to get the chance to go snorkling! Well we ride a bus to the spot that was literally a five minute walk, why ride a bus? I have no idea. So we get there and get on the semi-sub.
We ride the ship out a bit into the ocean. The guide then directs us to go down the ship to see the Coral Reefs. We were pretty excited, but unfortunately when we got down there, the windows hadn't been cleaned for awhile. An the view was not so pretty at all. You can tell by the pictures:




The next (and most) exciting part of our excursion is snorkling! We had a blast with this. Amy and I had a few difficulties, Lynn couldn't see, but Jason, we thought he was going to swim away! He had a lot of fun and almost went around the whole boat. Rodney refused to go in and Amber had an ear infection, but she took the pictures for us!! :)











Jason, me and Amy,Us snorkling,Lynn and I,Rodney and Jason Amber and Amy and then Amy snorkling!







So after snorkling we get back on the semi-sub and head back to shore. Amber starts to get her hair braided. We get back to shore and I take no time to stop at the little shops because, sorry for too much info .. but I had to pee, and I decided that I was not going to pee anywhere but in my own cabin! So poor Jason is following me and somewhat wanting to stop and look, but I am on a mission and am not looking back, even to see where my husband is...... sorry babe. We get to the cabin, I take care of business, get dressed and go to lunch w/Amy. Amber at this time is still getting her hair braided and so Rodney and Lynn wait on her. After lunch we decide to play on the ship and go swimming. Most people are off the ship and so there is no one on there really and so we decide to swim and then go on the slide!!!!


That night we took a photo before dinner. Again, had a wonderful meal, and talked about the next day.... Grand Cayman Islands!


2 comments:

Amy Hudson said...

Yeah Tonya! I've been waiting for these pics...looks like you had a blast!
Amy Hudson

Amanda said...

I love all the pics - I know you guys had tons of fun!