Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy Weekend........




Jason and I had a pretty busy weekend. First thing we did was go out with the Ericksons Friday night and went to Souper Salad!, our favorite place to go :). Then Amanda and I went to Garden Ridge and we bought some items to decorate for fall. I bought 4 wreaths, they were all from the summer and were 90% off, so they were from $1.00-2.00 :), and then I bought a "garland type" of leaves, and a few things to stick in my wreath, to make a Fall wreath! I looked at all the wreaths for sale, and they just were not in my "budget". So for 7.50 I made a wreath that looks like the ones for 25.00, tell me what ya think:







Next items up that I bought were little porcelin pumpkins and squash to make a centerpiece, and I bought a cheap mat to put under it, again, tell me what ya think:



So we "decorated" a small bit and the next morning we cleaned up the front porch. Jason was awesome and painted a table, made a swing (from a frame that the Mays gave us) and cleaned up our "landscaping" area. So here is our front porch!





This is where you'll find us now!!! :)




The rest of Saturday we got to watch an adorable little guy Eli until Sunday after church! We played outside, saw fish up here at the seminary, and even got to see the one and only Noche (our Presidents dog). We had so much fun and were ready for rest!

1 comments:

Lynn Curry said...

Wreath and centerpiece are great...You can make me one too!