Sunday, January 25, 2009

Can you guess how much I saved???



These are the pictures of what I bought. Yes ....... I did buy a lot, for only 2 people. But I do share :). The point of the "grocery game" is to stockpile. So I stockpiled on a lot of items. I will not need to buy these items again in a long long time.......so here are the pics of what I got.......Guess how much!! (Everyone expect Amanda can guess, b/c she went shopping w/me)

So here is all I got........Can you guess how much??????

McCormick Taco Seasoning20
Rosas Refried Beans20
Lysol (BOGO)4
Frenches Mustard12
Pace Picante (full size 16 oz)
23
Hormel8
Nestle Cookies (Break n Bake)
12
Triscuits/Wheat Thins24
Gold Fish11
Kroger Pam1
Pam Olive Oil1
Nestle treasures1
Vitamins1
Ragu10
Ragu2
Hunts4

A Total of 154 Items

And if you want to know how I stored all of this.......well I can post those on another blog!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

It's not fair exclude me - especially if you're giving away prizes! (like cookies) LOL - had fun tonight girl!

The May Family said...

I am going with $38

Grandma Nori said...

$36

Grandma Nori said...

WAIT?!?! I didn't read the question correctly. I'm going to guess you saved $127.