Friday, January 30, 2009

The Results Are In..........

Well some of you have emailed me asking me the "results" of shopping, I got guesses of $38 , $15, and $56.43 :).....

Well heres the results:

McCormick Taco Seasoning-----20 at 12.5 cents a pack
Rosas Refried Beans------------20 at .50 a can
Lysol Wipes (BOGO)------------------4 at 1.00 each
Frenches Mustard-------------12 at FREE :)
Pace Picante (full size 16 oz) ------23 at .50 a piece (my husband fell in love w/me all over again)
Hormel----------------------------8 at FREE
Nestle Cookies (Break n Bake) ------------12 at 1.00 a pack
Triscuits/Wheat Thins-------------------24 at .89 box
Gold Fish---------------------------------11 at FREE
Kroger Pam------------------------------1 at 1.99
Pam Olive Oil----------------------------1 at 1.89

Nestle treasures-------------------------1 at 1.00
Vitamins--------------------------------1 at 5.99
Ragu----------------------------------10 jars at .25
Ragu-----------------------------------2 jars at .50
Hunts----------------------------------4 cans ( 8.oz) at .10 each

A Total of 154 Items


So original cost before savings would of been $300.00

After SAvings and before coupons-----------$200.00

After Coupons (drum roll please)------------$75.00

Each item averaged .50 /item :)

I saved 75%... it still amazes me. Alone in coupons I saved $125.00, isn't that just crazy??? Well if you want to know more of the "secrets" shopping with coupons, let me know.......stay tuned til next time!!

Jason and I truly praise God after each of our grocery runs. God has blessed us with the "grocery game" that I am now been trained because of the website (http://www.grocerygame.com/) and am able to do it on my own. We are able to have food on our table each night, share with others (including Ms.Ella at Krogers), and be able to pay our bills and not worry.

Have a great weekend!

~Tonya (and a very proud hubby)


0 comments: