Friday, January 22, 2010

The Big Move

Ok, so I realize this is about 7 months overdue, and I apologize. Life got really busy when we got here, and it seemed I never had time to blog. I am now scheduling a blog day, to at least blog at least once a week!

Here are some pictures, that my wonderful BFF :) Amanda took. The move and moving in days were crazy. Even with packers and movers, it was a bit insane. Yes, the church blessed us tremendously, with movers and packers, I know. They were informed of my RA, and said you don't need to be packing, they were wonderful to us! (and still are ;) ) Without the help of Rodney, Amy, and the Ericksons (David and Amanda), I'm sure it could not of been done.

This is a simple THANK YOU to all those that have helped us get to where we are, with the move, with the first 5 years of marriage. We know that it was God, who got us to where we are today, we never knew that we'd be able to buy a house. We are blessed!


Here are some pics (all courtesy of Amanda):


I'm surrounded!

Ericksons helping us move stuff!


Moving company.


The crazy old man who showed up
to help us, aka father in law :).


Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!




Saying goodbye to a
great house and friends!



Our New Home!


My BFF :).

0 comments: