Friday, April 4, 2008

To Explain Prior Blog

I realized last night that my previous blog may have you thinking that I feel helpless and hopeless. It is not that in anyway. When people ask how are you doing and how are you coping, I was just being honest with my blog. I am doing better, not wanting to throw too many lemons right now ;). But I'm told I'm going through the grieving process, so hopefully the urge to throw lemons will stop soon. :) I did forget to put something on there, with the medication I cannot get pregnant b/c it could harm the baby, not b/c I would be unable to conceive. So in no way does the medication stop me from being able to have a baby. Just wanted to clarify that.

For those of you who read my blog I think you for the prayers. I am feeling them right now. Calmness is starting to come.

On a happier note, I am going to On the Border tonight w/the Ericksons, and I'm pretty excited to not cook tonight :). Then Amanda and I may go shopping to Bed Bath and Beyond :) while the men study! I think its an even trade right? Well it is Friday, so I'm pretty happy about that, tomorrow I hope to catch up on some laundry and then Sunday we hed to J'Ville for Amy's recital.

I think thats enough of a "blah" blog, and I promise next time there will be a happier blog b/c I've seen the grocery ads........ and there are going to be some major savings going on!

~Tonya

0 comments: