Thursday, April 10, 2008

Working Out

My friend Amanda has been an amazing encourager to me! Because of her I have been working out 3-4 times a week now! I am so thankful for her! We are still trying to clean out our pantry to start out healthier diet but right now we are enjoying the leftover cheecake squares from Amy (J's Sister) recital ;).

So tonight I finally kept increasing the speed and increasing, I did really good! (pat on back!) I am really enjoying this and feel really healthy. (only if I can stop those cheesecakes and snickers I share w/Norita)

Then I have Miss. Will Power herself Amy Welker, the diet queen, she has been doing weight watchers and has been doing great. (lost over 20 lbs now!)

So all in all I have two great influences in my life!

Well I'm off to shower and then bed. Night all!

~Tonya

0 comments: